[Mission] Bank Robbery

9 replies [Last post]
doomy
doomy's picture
User offline. Last seen 2 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Joined: 2011-01-16
Posts: 132

You've saved the world from robots.But they're back,but they're on a different mission now:protecting the bank
Get all the crates without the guard catching you!

This mission requires some hints:
Any damage greater than 30 with just set the hogs health to 1
The guard always takes the security camera tape with him(using a long extension cord),but he has a bad habit of forgetting about it.
It's easier to get the crates from the right than it is from the left.
There is a bug,however(in the game,not the mission its self):Don't switch to a hedgehog with unapplied damage

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?5j0kxyij6m8oi60

Never underestimate the power of a small idea, a bit of work, and a lot of coffee

Have a script idea? Tell me!

mikade
mikade's picture
User offline. Last seen 1 year 24 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: 2010-10-22
Posts: 355

The script seems pretty buggy.

mikade
Hedgewars Developer

KompleX
KompleX's picture
User offline. Last seen 6 years 43 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: 2011-03-11
Posts: 64

Yeah, I collected all crates and killed the Guard but nothing happens Annoyed

doomy
doomy's picture
User offline. Last seen 2 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Joined: 2011-01-16
Posts: 132

KompleX allegedly wrote:

Yeah, I collected all crates and killed the Guard but nothing happens Annoyed

Fixed

Never underestimate the power of a small idea, a bit of work, and a lot of coffee

Have a script idea? Tell me!

Star and Moon
Star and Moon's picture
User offline. Last seen 2 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: 2010-04-03
Posts: 715

I hate to be rude, but how do you win this? Annoyed

doomy
doomy's picture
User offline. Last seen 2 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Joined: 2011-01-16
Posts: 132

Star and Moon allegedly wrote:

I hate to be rude, but how do you win this? Annoyed

Did you read these tips?
Quote:
Any damage greater than 30 with just set the hogs health to 1
The guard always takes the security camera tape with him(using a long extension cord),but he has a bad habit of forgetting about it.
It's easier to get the crates from the right than it is from the left.
There is a bug,however(in the game,not the mission its self):Don't switch to a hedgehog with unapplied damage

Never underestimate the power of a small idea, a bit of work, and a lot of coffee

Have a script idea? Tell me!

elegente
User offline. Last seen 10 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: 2012-01-11
Posts: 8

can you give me a link to download this mission

bufon
bufon's picture
User offline. Last seen 2 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: 2011-07-27
Posts: 159

elegente allegedly wrote:

can you give me a link to download this mission

http://www.mediafire.com/?5j0kxyij6m8oi60

Rope Brothers Founder

The 24
The 24's picture
User offline. Last seen 8 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: 2011-10-30
Posts: 10

Well I managed to win, but I don't know how Annoyed

Worms is just Hedgewars with worms

sphrix
sphrix's picture
User offline. Last seen 4 days 15 hours ago. Offline
Joined: 2011-04-07
Posts: 206

i just did it, think its not the way you expected it but....
the 24 if you want a demo i can give it to you

the beachs hogs surfin hedgewars

Copyright © 2004-2021 Hedgewars Project. All rights reserved. [ contact ]