Taking some inspiration from inu... and since my own build is broken and the forums are in need of some life... I thought I would do another suggestion list of things that won't be implemented.
1. Remove automatic firing of parachute. The way it is currently, you can simply make a habit of switching to parachute before making a dubious drop. Also, sometimes you do want to fire parachute manually in order to cross a wide gap. In this case, the automatic firing is a serious nuisance.
2. List room names beside list of players in netgame lobby. As soon as I join the multiplayer lobby, I right-click all my friends' names to see which rooms they're in.
3. Blurring delayed weapon icons is superfluous, it doesn't look good at all. Nemo disagrees, but he's the one who implemented it, and he didn't really ask anyone else... just for the sake of argument, what do other players think?
4. Include Hysteria as a default scheme (possibly with a health warning). UnC0Rr has no issues with this. It's a bit scary for noobs perhaps, but it offers really solid gameplay.
5. Include a Classic Default scheme (especially for those who think the post-Birdy weapons largely suck). Take out sine gun, land gun, timebox, drill strike, birdy, cake, structure, rope, rc plane. Restrict switches to 1.
6. Drill strike has been overpowered since Henek got to it; it shouldn't keep drilling through multiple layers. It's especially lethal in sudden death!
7. I don't like the new seduction, it seems even less useful than the old one (the old one was actually quite useful at times). At the very least, call the new one "multi seduction" and bring back the old one as a separate weapon.
8. Include enough default teams (including a CPU team) to actually start a single-player game with.
9. Brown shouldn't be a team colour.
10. Keep local statistics like number of games won, lost etc.
11. Allow configuring a default name display and zoom level in the options.
12. Right-click on map preview to open up "drawn map" screen.
13. Allow panning camera when game is paused.
14. Have separate keys for "find hedgehog" and "auto camera".