You're banned forum game

18 replies [Last post]
Noob.com_123-321
Noob.com_123-321's picture
User offline. Last seen 11 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: 2013-01-02
Posts: 115

Use this: You're banned for X (Replace X With a reason)
Examples
--------
Hoggy H: You're banned for creating this thread
Boggy B: You're banned for not using smileys Pee?
Telamon: You're banned for peeing on the floor instead of this Pee? Ammo Case
And so on! I'll wait until someone bans me.

(Account blocked from further forum access due to: spam, verbal abuse, and other cases of misbehavior)

Star and Moon
Star and Moon's picture
User offline. Last seen 13 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Joined: 2010-04-03
Posts: 718

You're banned for using the pee smiley.

Seriously, when are they going to ban that?

Noob.com_123-321
Noob.com_123-321's picture
User offline. Last seen 11 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: 2013-01-02
Posts: 115

Star and Moon allegedly wrote:

You're banned for using the pee smiley.

Seriously, when are they going to ban that?


You're banned for not using at least 5 smileys Pee? Crown! Flying Shocking Pouncing

(Account blocked from further forum access due to: spam, verbal abuse, and other cases of misbehavior)

Star and Moon
Star and Moon's picture
User offline. Last seen 13 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Joined: 2010-04-03
Posts: 718

You're banned for not using the Rainbow Rod to enchant your post:

Heh, this actually IS fun!

Noob.com_123-321
Noob.com_123-321's picture
User offline. Last seen 11 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: 2013-01-02
Posts: 115

Star and Moon allegedly wrote:

You're banned for not using the Rainbow Rod to enchant your post:

Heh, this actually IS fun!

You're banned for not using worms to enchant your post

(Account blocked from further forum access due to: spam, verbal abuse, and other cases of misbehavior)

Star and Moon
Star and Moon's picture
User offline. Last seen 13 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Joined: 2010-04-03
Posts: 718

Noob.com_123-321 allegedly wrote:

Star and Moon allegedly wrote:

You're banned for not using the Rainbow Rod to enchant your post:

Heh, this actually IS fun!

You're banned for not using worms to enchant your post

That doesn't work, it has a white background, worms aren't magic, and you didn't even draw that picture, also, it's a worm.

Oh yeah, and your banned because of that.

Darkdragon1k
Darkdragon1k's picture
User offline. Last seen 8 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: 2011-04-05
Posts: 8

And you are banned for quoting Deagle! Sad Smiley

Noob.com_123-321
Noob.com_123-321's picture
User offline. Last seen 11 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: 2013-01-02
Posts: 115

Darkdragon1k allegedly wrote:

And you are banned for quoting Deagle! Sad Smiley

You're banned for joining in 2011

(Account blocked from further forum access due to: spam, verbal abuse, and other cases of misbehavior)

Wuzzy
Wuzzy's picture
User offline. Last seen 6 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Joined: 2012-06-20
Posts: 1304

You have now officially been banned under the official Wuzzyish terms of banning, rule #245324, for behaving like a clowntroll.

Hi, I am a Hedgewars developer. Smile

Noob.com_123-321
Noob.com_123-321's picture
User offline. Last seen 11 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: 2013-01-02
Posts: 115

You're banned for not listening to my anti-sopa message that makes you confused.

(Account blocked from further forum access due to: spam, verbal abuse, and other cases of misbehavior)

Wuzzy
Wuzzy's picture
User offline. Last seen 6 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Joined: 2012-06-20
Posts: 1304

Okay. That’s it! You finally managed to piss me off.
I ban EVERYONE from this thread for participating in this sick forum game. This includes myself, so no more posts from me in this thread.
This time it is SERIOUS!
Pouncing
We shouldn’t waste time in stupid forum games, because this means we play less Hedgewars.

Hi, I am a Hedgewars developer. Smile

Star and Moon
Star and Moon's picture
User offline. Last seen 13 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Joined: 2010-04-03
Posts: 718

Wuzzy allegedly wrote:

Okay. That’s it! You finally managed to piss me off.
I ban EVERYONE from this thread for participating in this sick forum game. This includes myself, so no more posts from me in this thread.
This time it is SERIOUS!
Pouncing
We shouldn’t waste time in stupid forum games, because this means we play less Hedgewars.

Nah, these forums games can spark creativity. (I.E my rainbow rod, which was made specifically to ban Noob)

Noob.com_123-321
Noob.com_123-321's picture
User offline. Last seen 11 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: 2013-01-02
Posts: 115

You're banned for not banning someone!!!

(Account blocked from further forum access due to: spam, verbal abuse, and other cases of misbehavior)

Noob.com_123-321
Noob.com_123-321's picture
User offline. Last seen 11 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: 2013-01-02
Posts: 115

Bump

(Account blocked from further forum access due to: spam, verbal abuse, and other cases of misbehavior)

sheepluva
sheepluva's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 20 hours ago. Offline
Joined: 2009-07-18
Posts: 563

Noob.com_123-321 allegedly wrote:

Bump

You are banned for bumping.

  sheepluva <- me  my code stats -> 
a Hedgewars Developer


   <- where I'm from  what I speak -> 

Noob.com_123-321
Noob.com_123-321's picture
User offline. Last seen 11 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: 2013-01-02
Posts: 115

sheepluva allegedly wrote:

Noob.com_123-321 allegedly wrote:

Bump

You are banned for bumping.

You're banned for being a sheep!
Basically, "sheep" is the hedgewars counterpart of the worms term "cow!"

(Account blocked from further forum access due to: spam, verbal abuse, and other cases of misbehavior)

Noob.com_123-321
Noob.com_123-321's picture
User offline. Last seen 11 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: 2013-01-02
Posts: 115

Noob.com_123-321 allegedly wrote:

sheepluva allegedly wrote:

Noob.com_123-321 allegedly wrote:

Bump

You are banned for bumping.

You're banned for being a sheep!
Basically, "sheep" is the hedgewars counterpart of the worms term "cow!"

(Account blocked from further forum access due to: spam, verbal abuse, and other cases of misbehavior)

Noob.com_123-321
Noob.com_123-321's picture
User offline. Last seen 11 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Joined: 2013-01-02
Posts: 115

You're banned for using Insane Wolf.

(Account blocked from further forum access due to: spam, verbal abuse, and other cases of misbehavior)

sheepluva
sheepluva's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 20 hours ago. Offline
Joined: 2009-07-18
Posts: 563

Triple post, really?

THIS THREAD is banned.

  sheepluva <- me  my code stats -> 
a Hedgewars Developer


   <- where I'm from  what I speak -> 

User login

Copyright © 2004-2024 Hedgewars Project. All rights reserved. [ contact ]