Great improvements, go ahead. Well done!
- My bug from http://www.hedgewars.org/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=933#p933 has been fixed. Maybe this is due to update to 8.04, too. Well done!
- Fine to play, really good. No errors, clear interface...
- I made small corrections in the german localization file (in a box at the end of the post)
- F-Switch still doesn't work in Xubuntu 8.04, don't know if this applies for 7.10 or other desktops. In Windows, I have the same problem. It is correctly assigned but it doesn't do anything
- It would be nice if it was possible to change the look-direction while flying in the air. For example with ropes, it would then be possible to jump forward, turn around and grab a point with rope which is right behind you. When accidentally jumping over a rock this would be fine. As well as changing weapons, though quickly choose rope and grabbing a point in order not to get killed by the water would be possible...
- Water: If a hedgehog "ropes" directly into the water, it falls down. This is nice... but it's very very hard to tell how far you can go. What if the hedgehog can get into the water, it would swing slower, and an oxygen-bar would be displayed. If the bar is low, the hedgehog loses health-points. This would make available that you can get from a rock right to another one through water. I have required this feature quite many times :o) Anyway, just an idea
Here the file...
; German locale 00:00=Granate 00:01=Splittergranate 00:02=Bazooka 00:03=UFO 00:04=Schrotflinte 00:05=Presslufthammer 00:06=Überspringen 00:07=Seil 00:08=Mine 00:09=DEagle 00:10=Dynamit 00:11=Baseballschläger 00:12=Feuerfaust 00:13=sek 00:14=Fallschirm 00:15=Luftangriff 00:16=Minen-Luftangriff 00:17=Schweißbrenner 00:18=Bauträger 00:19=Teleporter 00:20=Igel wechseln 00:21=Mörser 00:22=Stoßen 00:23=Kamikaze 01:00=Auf in die Schlacht! 01:01=Unentschieden 01:02=%1 gewinnt! 01:03=Lautstärke %1% 01:04=Pausiert 01:05=Wirklich beenden (Y/Esc)? 01:06=Sudden death!